Sunday, August 19, 2007

Airport Hotel

So I'm at the hotel inside the security zone of the Seoul airport, and it's expensive and small and awesome.  I was going to make a list of all the things I like about being here in Seoul, but right now I'm a little annoyed at myself for leaving my ethernet cable in Hangzhou.  So instead of blogging from the privacy of my room, I'm in the business office. 

Oh well, later I'll go upstairs to the free internet lounge. 

For now, I just wanted to let you all know I made it safely to Seoul.  And I love it here so far.  Tomorrow morning I'll get my boarding pass, and then take a bus into Seoul to see some sights.  I can hang out in town until around three pm probably, come back to the airport, check out of the hotel, and get on my flight. 

I love unrestricted internet access!  So fast!  So much I can see!  No sneaky backdoors to bypass govt and university firewalls! 

No comments: