Sunday, August 19, 2007

Airport Bummer

So I got up early this morning to get ready to go into Seoul.  I went and got my boarding pass so I could get back past security, but now the guy at the desk is telling me I would have to check out of my room, which I don't want to do.  I'm sure if I had just gone past immigration without asking the desk, they wouldn't worry about checking me out.  But I'm not going to risk it if there's a chance I can't come back in.
 
Oh well.  I'll be back in Seoul soon enough, and I'll go sight seeing next time.
 
So now my plan is to eat airport breakfast, eat airport lunch.... probably eat an airport snack before my 5pm boarding time.  It's twenty minutes to 7am now.  I'll just put it on my credit card. 
 
I should mention that my hotel room number is 206; very easy to remember. 

No comments: