Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Homework as a form of Resistance

Most of our homework consist of closed exercises; multiple choice, unscramble, fill in the blank, match. 

There is one set of questions which are open ended; i.e., make original sentences with the following vocab.  Here are my sentences:

1)  When it comes to learning Chinese, writing homework does not have the importance of talking to other people.
2)  Since you don't want it, give it to me.
3)  Although we have cannot use "了" properly, we do know five ways to say "however."
4)  Perhaps saying "however" is more important than narrating events occurring in the past.
5)  When I went to China to study abroad, I did not have time to talk to Chinese people because writing homework takes a very long time. 

1 comment:

Kamalo Kitty said...

Holy hell you are going to start a riot! LOL! I enjoy your sense of humour immensely! Even though I realize, this one is probably completely serious.